Loft Boarding Midlands Offer a Professional Loft Boarding Installation Service Across the Midlands
Loft Boarding Midlands is a family run Loft Boarding Installation Company based in Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands. We offer a Professional Loft Boarding and Loft Storage Installation Service Across the whole of the West and East Midlands, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, and Warwickshire. We are Certified Installers of LoftZone Storefloor, an Award Winning Raised Loft Storage Solution that has been designed to overcome Loft Storage Issues for homes with Fully Insulated Lofts.
Our team of approved Loft Boarding fitters are fully trained and insured, our installations are very clean and quick, and we always endeavor to cause minimal disruption to the home owner, with little to no upheaval.
Loft Boarding Midlands are a Company committed to providing an above standard, quality installation service with our primary focus on the requirements of our customers. The materials that are used in all of our installations are of the highest quality and where applicable carry a BSI or equivalent quality trade mark. Our fully trained and insured installation crews will always be mindful and respectful of our customer’s homes. We will at no point cut corners, utilise inferior materials or compromise the integrity of a customer’s home, and will at all times be Health and Safety compliant.”
The Customer Journey:
Our objective is to provide you, the customer with a simple, no-fuss, high quality installation service with as little disruption as possible. As part of our service we will provide:
- Free no obligation site survey, no up-selling, no pushy salesmen and no hidden extra costs. Installations will normally be completed within a day.
- We offer a 5 Year Manufactures Warranty for peace of mind.
- Fully Trained and Insured Loft Boarding Installers
- We do not ask our customers for Up-front Deposits
- We do not cut corners, use inferior materials, or compromise the integrity of a customer’s home.
- We always endeavor to cause minimal disruption to the home owner, with little to no upheaval.